Welcome to the official website of the Australian High Commission in Funafuti, Tuvalu.
Our Head of Mission is Ms Karyn Murray.
We invite you to access the resources and information contained on this website or contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a general inquiry.
From time-to-time the Australian High Commission requires the services of specialised staff for short-term engagements. Australians (citizens and residents) or New Zealanders living in Tuvalu are welcome to submit an expression of interest to the High Commission with a brief CV and details of their areas of expertise. Expressions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visas and Immigration
The Department of Home Affairs is making it quicker and easier to apply for visas through ImmiAccount. More information can be found here. For further information about visas and immigration, please see www.homeaffairs.gov.au.
Information for Australian Travellers
- Toll Free (local call cost - within Australia only) 1300 555 135
- Travel Advice from the Department
- Australian Travellers' Bulletin
- Australian travellers and residents in Tuvalu are encouraged to register with Smartraveller.
- Passports Australia
- Other Australian Embassies, consulates and missions websites around the world
Is your passport lost or stolen in Tuvalu?
- Report the loss or theft online
- Contact the Australia High Commission in Funafuti (contact details below) during local business hours
- Call the Australian Passport Information Service on 131 232 from within Australia.
- Seek more information on the Australian Passports Office website.
Applying for a passport?
- For passport information including applying for or renewing your passport, visit www.passports.gov.au.
- The Australian High Commission in Funafuti does not issue passports. Australians citizens seeking to apply for or renew an Australian passport can attend a passport interview at the Australian High Commission in Suva.
- Passport fees for 2018 are listed here.
Email us at email@example.com
Give us a call on +688 20042
Visit us at:
First Floor, Telecom Tuvalu Building
Tuvalu Road, Vaiaku
Office hours are 8.30am to 4.30 weekdays, excluding public holidays.